Sarah and Jade talk about dealing with the anxiety of being partnered and having your shit together post 30 and answer a listener question about when to start dating after a breakup.
Fashion designers who were also Nazis
- Coco Chanel’s secret life as a Nazi Agent – read it here.
- Get a book about it here.
- Hugo Boss supplied uniforms to the Nazi Party and the armed forces.
- “It is clear that Hugo F Boss did not only join the party because it led to contracts for uniform production, but also because he was a follower of National Socialism,” wrote the author, Roman Koester, an economic historian at the Bundeswehr (English: Federal Defence Force) University in Munich.
- Also. Sorry to Gaultier and Versace.
The FOD eBook is here!
- Listen to Emma Watson talk about being self-partnered here.
“Hey Sarah and Jade. I just want to know, when is the right time to start dating after a breakup?”
- Get closer to the people in your life by being the best mess possible.
- London-based author and blogger Chidera Eggerue, aka The Slumflower, is tired of chasing perfection, so she’s … just stopped doing that.
- As she puts it, “Everybody essentially is going to be messy forever, [so] I’m trying to be the best mess. I’m trying to be like, Mm-hmm, my hair’s a bit tangled, but I like this hairstyle. You know my shoes are a bit tight? I like these shoes. One of the diamanté bits on my dress is falling off, but I like this dress.”
- Listen to her Ted Talk here.
“You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously”
– source unknown.