Sarah talks about why it’s easy to lose your sh*t when a song that reminds you of him comes on in the tampon aisle of the supermarket. And, why taking back your playlist is a step towards healing.
Jade wonders whether it’s okay to ask someone how many people they’ve slept with on the first date. We discover only Jade asks this question, and it’s probably not okay.
- F*ck off and die– find the book here.
- Get theF*ck off and die playlist
- Music Brings Memory Back to the Injured Brain
- A snapshotof the sexual health and well-being of the Australian population.
- The Numbers Gamepublished in The Sydney Morning Herald, 2012
- The Peril of Magnificent Loveby Emma Magenta, 2004
- Tips for Getting out of Bedby Healthline, 2018
- How to Get Out of Bed When You’re Depressedby Vice.com, 2019