Sarah and Jade discuss the horror of being 21 in an Instagram world where everyone has the same face, then marvel at the emotional maturity of The Baby Sitters Club. Sarah talks about the power of deleting your ex from all of your shared accounts, as well as their mother.
Jade answers a listener question about who gets to keep the sex toys. Both Sarah and Jade agree that a board with rusty nails on it is not a sex toy and that vaginas are sacred and should not be entered by men with long fingernails. Ethical porn and composting are also discussed.
- Watch 21 Again on Netflix.
- Watch The Baby Sitters Club on Netflix too.
- Delete him from your accounts a la Fuck off and die the book.
- More on ethical porn here.
- Who gets to keep the sex toys?
- Here’s an article about that by Medium.
- And another one, in case our advice sucked.
“Men that don’t rape women are not special. Men that don’t cheat are not special. Men that treat women with equality are not special. Men that cook in their homes and take care of the baby are not special. This is what a normal man should be like.”
– By @solomon_buchi (Twitter) found on Dangerous Females
“I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me “I love you”. There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.”